来源：http://www.wfzhongtebao.com 点击次数： 发布时间：2018-11-20
With the continuous development of society, people's demands on all aspects of life are very high, social harmony, our economy also presents an upward trend, so people's life will be better and better. Now there are cars in every household, so the duty of security in the parking lot is not so easy. Next, the regular security company Xiaobian will tell you how to manage the parking system, as well as security responsibilities for some positions in the parking lot.
1. When on duty, the vehicle should be carefully inspected. If problems are found, the vehicle must be reported in time. When the vehicle arrives, the command must be in place and there should be no errors. Moreover, we should also check whether the vehicle is damaged, whether the door is locked, whether the vehicle is safe to park and whether the vehicle arrangement is complete. All right.
2. When communicating with politeness, we must pay attention to polite language, be generous in behavior, be not overbearing or humble. There are solutions to everything. We must not quarrel with customers. When parking, customers are not allowed to charge customers for their own expenses, and ask for cancellation fees.
3. When commanding, the action must be standard and correct. Protect the safety of vehicles and guests at all times.
4. When working, there should be no group chatting, serious work, no leaving or changing posts at will, no loud noise and shouting when something happens, and be calm. When using the walkie-talkie, we should pay attention to the use of language, not to speak words unrelated to work; no snacks, smoking, reading newspapers. Security guards should always be considerate of everyone's safety. Of course, while protecting others, security guards must pay attention to their own safety.
5. When directing vehicles in parking lots, security guards must pay attention to their own safety, especially those drivers who are drunk, to prevent themselves from being injured, bruised and scratched. When directing vehicles to parking spaces, they should pay attention to their own safety, especially drunk drivers, so as to prevent themselves from being injured, bruised and scratched. Safety management to maintain the order of the garage.
The above information is organized and published by Weifang Security Bureau. If you need to, please click on our website http://www.wfzhongtebao.com!