来源：http://www.wfzhongtebao.com 点击次数： 发布时间：2018-11-23
Special security guards are responsible for guarding schools, ensuring that public property of schools is not damaged, and ensuring the personal safety of teachers and students. Therefore, they must pay attention to their responsibilities:
First, the guard system.
1. Stand guard in accordance with the rules of dress (equipment), collar, button, badge, belt, hat, tie and so on should be neat.
2. Don't eat, smoke, chat with others, answer the phone at will, do nothing unrelated to work, and maintain a good image.
II. Management System of Entry and Exit Personnel
1. Visitors and parents of students should fill in the registration form for their visits and obtain the consent of the relevant personnel before they can be released.
2. School security personnel should carefully check the relevant documents of foreign unidentified personnel entering the school, and strictly prohibit idle and miscellaneous personnel, merchandise salesmen and unidentified personnel from entering the school to ensure the safety of the campus. The school guards have the right to refuse entry to the school and do a good job in explaining to the non-native persons who refuse to show their documents or can not prove their identity.
3. Students enter the school as soon as they arrive. Do not let them stay at the school gate. Students are not allowed to go out during school hours. When students do need to leave school due to special circumstances, they must have a leave slip signed by the head teacher or accompanied by the head teacher and parents before leaving school. School security personnel can release the leave slip after inspection and file it for reference.
4. Teachers who enter or leave temporarily should register truthfully for temporary outings, and should report to the leaders on duty if circumstances arise.
III. Vehicle Access and Release System
1. Schools should close their doors well during normal education and teaching. Strict control of students in school, parents pick up students'bicycles, tricycles and motor vehicles into the campus.
2. Vehicles entering the school or other vehicles serving the school because of work need to be parked at designated locations under the guidance of security personnel after the approval of the school leaders. Whistling is forbidden and driving speed is limited to ensure the safety of teachers and students. (Special vehicles can be released before reporting immediately)
IV. Inspection System of Goods Entry and Exit
1. School security personnel register the goods carried by the foreign personnel entering and leaving the school, check the suspicious items, and strictly prohibit inflammable, explosive, highly toxic, controlled knives and other dangerous goods from entering the campus.
2. The school security personnel should consult the school leaders for approval and check the registration before releasing the bulk articles taken out of the school.
The above information is organized and published by our Weifang Security Service. I hope it will help you in your future life. If you need it, please click on our website http://www.wfzhongtebao.com!