来源：http://www.wfzhongtebao.com 点击次数： 发布时间：2018-11-30
1. The way to stop a car is a necessary means for security guards to check the vehicle certificates. We should grasp the decisiveness accurately and be proficient. When the vehicle arrives at a distance of 10 to 15 meters from the sentry, the guard should look at the vehicle and stand in front of the vehicle, facing the vehicle, arms forward flat, five fingers together, thumb upward, palm facing the vehicle, the other hand is then raised forward, placed under the extended hand, five fingers together gently twisted, palm facing to let it. Parking direction swings several times, suggesting parking. When the car stops, hint the parking position.
II. Disposal Measures for Problems Encountered in Vehicle Inspection
(1) The security guards should first hint at parking the vehicles of the revenue and expenditure guards, and then ask politely about the situation. It is indeed implied that the vehicles coming from the units can be released. Especially the vehicles carrying goods or other motor vehicles, when they go out, they should carefully check whether the bill of lading matches the items. If necessary, check in.
(2) When encountering foreign vehicles that do not park or run at Mercedes-Benz according to the suggestion, they are required to bear in mind the type and number of the vehicle, report to the team leader or team attendant in time, search quickly and find out the situation as soon as possible in order to prevent accidents.
(3) Fire, explosion or casualty accidents occur inside the unit. When the external fire engines and ambulances enter, they can avoid "l" inspection and release.
(4) Personnel on board should be inspected. If they find that they have nothing to do with the affairs of the unit, they should start to get off and wait outside.
3. Verification means that the security guard carefully checks and compares the vehicle at the revenue and expenditure gate with the driver's or cargo owner's driving license and cargo release slip. After receiving the certificate, the security guard should first look at the cover of the certificate, then look at the name and unit of the inside page, focusing on checking whether the photograph matches its appearance, whether the unit of steel stamp matches the unit of issuing the certificate, whether the certificate is fake, whether there are any smear marks and so on.