来源：http://www.wfzhongtebao.com 点击次数： 发布时间：2018-12-18
What are the responsibilities and methods of fire protection for security guards?
Fire fighting is an important part of security operations, especially to prevent fires and minimize the loss of state and group property. Next, let's talk about the responsibilities and methods of fire protection of security.
1. earnestly study the fire laws and regulations and the common knowledge of fire fighting, and grasp the application methods of various fire fighting equipment;
2. Actively do a good job in publicizing fire prevention and preparedness education. The contents of publicizing education include: basic methods of fire prevention and rescue, fire protection facilities and their functions and applications, safety decentralization and personnel rescue, etc. Advertisements and wall newspapers can be used in publicizing methods.
3. Do a good job in the inspection and maintenance of fire-fighting equipment and equipment in the jurisdiction to ensure that the equipment is in excellent condition and can be put into use at any time;
4. When a fire breaks out in the area under their jurisdiction, all personnel must devote themselves to rescue work on the spot, and they should not evade it on any excuse.
5. Deep-rooted households, shopping malls, office buildings and other security inspections should be carried out so that timely discovery, timely statement and timely rectification can be achieved:
6. When a fire breaks out, the following emergency measures must be taken:
(1) Arrange personnel to rescue and control the fire;
(2) Identify the cause of the fire and state the relevant departments according to the site situation resolution. Fire telephone number: 119;
(3) Arrange the masses to escape from dangerous areas;
(4) Do a good job of on-site security operations, and guard against looting and sabotage by taking advantage of fire;
(5) Helping relevant departments to do well in the aftermath work, such as checking the causes, checking the loss, and proper placement;
(6) Actively do a good job in fire drills for key points, key departments and special assignments;
(7) Actively assist fire control supervision organs in investigating the causes of the fire, and do a good job of archival work afterwards.