来源：http://www.wfzhongtebao.com 点击次数： 发布时间：2019-06-27
Weifang Security Service Company Training Code
1. National policies, decrees and regulations, abide by the ethical standards of citizens'behavior, and abide by all the rules and regulations of the Court.
2. Obey guidance, obey command, unite colleagues, help each other and accomplish all tasks on time and in good quality.
3. Strictly abide by labor discipline, work according to the requirements of quality standards, and stop unrelated personnel from staying in workplaces.
4. Investigate social morality and professional ethics, strictly abide by hospital secrets, be honest and private, safeguard collective interests and hospital reputation.
5. Protect public property and public equipment, blindly maintain and adhere to environmental hygiene.
6. Work frugally, save water and electricity, and eradicate all wastage.
7. Clean appearance, spiritual fullness, hospitality and cultural terms.
Weifang Security Service Company Training Security Attitude
1. From guidance - to obey the work arrangement and assignment of superiors.
2. Be strict with one's duties - according to one's own position, one may not leave, join or sleep on one's post without authorization.
3. Be honest and honest - be honest with your supervisors, colleagues and customers, and don't violate the rules of the law.
4. Solidarity and cooperation - cooperation between departments and employees to deal with difficulties in the same bed.
5. Diligence and Efficiency - Carry forward the spirit of diligence and steadfastness, and accomplish the tasks with high quality and efficiency.
Weifang Security Service Company's Attitude to Training Service
1. Politeness - This is the most fundamental attitude of employees towards customers and colleagues. Politeness should be used at all times. The words "please" and "thank" are the first words.
2. Optimism - Receiving customers with an optimistic attitude.
3. 友善――“笑容”是表现友善较恰当的表达方式，因而以笑容来迎 接客户及与同事相处。
3. Friendship -- "Smile" is the most appropriate way to express friendliness, so to meet customers and get along with colleagues with a smile.
4. Enthusiasm - Provide convenient and enthusiastic service to colleagues and customers as much as possible.
5. Patience - Listen carefully and patiently to customers'requests.
6. Equivalence - treat all patients equally, without distinction between rich and poor.
Weifang Security Training Instruments
1. Attendance should be clean and tidy. Buttons should be buttoned properly. No coat should be opened. Trousers feet and sleeves should be rolled up. Ties must be straightened.
2. The sleeves and collars of uniforms, the collars of uniforms and shirts shall not show personal clothes or accessories, the personal articles unrelated to work shall not be exposed outside the uniforms, and the bags shall not contain too large or too thick articles.
3. No uniforms are allowed to be worn or carried in separate jurisdictions except for work or approval. No uniforms are allowed after work.
(2) Apparatus and meters
1. Spirit, posture, no long hair, big sideburns, beard
2. Dress neatly, wear a proper hat and button well. No open clothes, rolled sleeves, pants legs, underwear, mobile phones, keys
3. Articles should not be exposed outside clothes, and pockets should not contain larger items.
4. Wear good work permits and equipment when on duty.
1. Behavior culture, generosity, dignity and steadiness.
2. Speak naturally in Chinese culture.
3. Be energetic and in good posture. Head raised, chest raised, no hunched back, no leaning forward and backward, no stretching; no sleeving, back-to-back or inserting hands into pockets; no smoking, snacks or shoulder-to-shoulder while on duty.
4. Don't hum, whistle or stamp your feet.
5. No spitting or littering.
6. Pay attention to checking and sticking to the instrument, but don't tidy up personal clothes in public.
7. Don't hold anything under your armpit. Don't knock on tables and chairs or play with other things.
(4) The security guard shall be resolutely dismissed for one of the following acts
1. Those who abide by the law and have been punished by public security organs;
2. Using power for personal gain, blackmail, accepting benefits and embezzlement;
3. Applying the convenience of work, thieves shout to catch thieves.
4. Drinking while on duty;
5. Repeatedly violating the rules and regulations of security guards and persisting in teaching;
6. Unorganized, disobedient to management, disobedient to command, abusive and confrontational guidance.
Welcome to our website http://www.wfzhongtebao.com for more information.