来源：http://www.wfzhongtebao.com 点击次数： 发布时间：2018-10-23
Camera surveillance system and infrared alarm device have been widely used in property management. In property management area, the surveillance system is generally open 24 hours, with special personnel on duty, fixed-point surveillance video recording, tracking surveillance of suspicious situations and synchronous video recording. This requires the staff responsible for monitoring not only to master the operation technology of related facilities and equipment, but also to have a high sense of responsibility, and strictly comply with the relevant rules and regulations formulated by the enterprise. The following Xiaobian mainly from the central monitoring room management and security device management two aspects to introduce.
Central monitoring room management
1. central monitoring room access management.
Those who have nothing to do with work shall not enter the central control room without authorization.
Managers who need to enter the central control room due to their work should be approved by the security supervisor's visa, and foreign personnel should be approved by the manager's visa.
Personnel entering and leaving the central monitoring room should go through the registration formalities and fill in the registration form of entering and leaving the equipment room truthfully according to the requirements.
2. central control room provisions for placing objects.
The monitoring operation console does not allow the placement of items unrelated to the monitoring work, such as tea cups, books and newspapers, cigarettes, lighters and items affecting the monitoring work and equipment.
The central monitoring room only allows the same number of working chairs as the monitoring staff, and should be placed in a fixed position intercom, charger.
Emergency plans and management measures for central monitoring rooms should be put up in the central monitoring wall.
Two. Management of security equipment
1. the management office shall establish a security equipment ledger, which shall be managed by the relevant personnel in the central monitoring room.
2. security devices should be transferred to all classes.
3. The intercom should be used strictly and correctly according to the prescribed frequency. Security personnel are not allowed to disassemble and change the frequency at will. If there is a fault, it should be repaired immediately (the management office should have a proper number of spare parts).
4. Rubber batons are limited to night patrol personnel in emergency (endangering personal safety) for legitimate self-defense, prohibited in other occasions.
5. The security instruments should be hung on the wall of the central monitoring room, and the relevant personnel should register for the use of security instruments.