来源：http://www.wfzhongtebao.com 点击次数： 发布时间：2019-04-29
How to strengthen the security system?
Security companies have safeguard guidelines for strengthening training of their own security personnel. It is one of the security training courses for security companies to strengthen the construction of safety protection standards and improve the nature of security personnel. How to strengthen it? Look at the details of the security company below.
1. Strengthen the construction of safety management standards, fully and completely complete the corresponding safety management standards on campus, and constantly sum up experience, so that safety management accidents tend to be more legal, standardized and scientific. We should straighten out the mechanism of management and punishment so as to follow the rules and regulations, make the decrees clear, respond sensitively and have high efficiency in accidents.
2. Targeted organs should safeguard their abilities to participate in the training and progress of common sense in fire control and public security management. Strengthen the political education of some personnel, and constantly improve the political awareness and sense of mission of the staff of the superb security company.
3. Establishing and perfecting the plan of emergency accident measures, studying and implementing the laws, regulations and rules of the state, provinces, cities and campuses concerning safety and protection accidents, drawing up plans of various kinds of emergency accidents in accordance with the actual needs of campus accidents, and establishing an effective emergency disposal system with the same instruction, clear responsibilities, orderly operation, prompt response and effective disposal according to the plan, so as to ensure that Campus security and stability.
Fourth, we should strengthen the self-construction of the defense forces, and be happy to abide by discipline and law in general accidents, enhance their understanding of affairs, improve their character, strengthen their further study and progress in their abilities. We should give full play to Feihong's initiative and initiative in safeguarding accidents, and further create a delicate image of the defense forces to meet the needs of defending accidents in new forms.
Note on Regulations on Security Service Management1、保安服务公司供给保安服务应当与客户单位签定保安服务合同，明确规则服务的项目、内容以及两边的权利义务。保安服务合同停止后，保安服务公司应当将保安服务合同至少留存2年备检。
1. The security service company shall sign a security service contract with the client unit to clarify the items, contents and rights and obligations of the rules and services. After the termination of the security service contract, the security service company shall keep the security service contract for at least two years for inspection.
The security service company shall check the legality of the security service required by the client unit, reject the illegal security service requirements and make a statement to the public security organ.
2. Local citizens'governments at or above the municipal level with districts shall not employ wholly foreign-owned, Sino-foreign joint ventures or Sino-foreign cooperation security service companies to provide security services to key units of public security protection, such as those connected with national security and touching state secrets.
3. If a security service company dispatches security personnel to provide security services to client units across provinces, autonomous regions or municipalities directly under the Central Government, it shall file the case with the public security organ of the Municipal Citizen government where the service is located. The record shall be submitted to the security service license of the security service company, the business license of the company, the security service contract, the service item holder and the basic information of the security guard.
4. The security service company shall provide standardized security services in accordance with the service standards of the security service industry, and the security officers dispatched by the security service company shall abide by the relevant rules and regulations of the customer units. 客户单位应当为保安员从事保安服务供给必要的条件和保证。
5. The skilled products used in security services shall conform to the relevant product quality requirements. Installation of monitoring equipment in security services should strictly abide by the relevant technical specifications of the state, and the use of monitoring equipment should not invade the legitimate rights and interests of others or personal privacy.
Monitoring impression materials and alarm records in security services shall be kept for at least 30 days for inspection. Security practitioners and customers shall not modify or disperse them.
6. The security practitioners shall keep confidential the state secrets, business secrets and information that the client units explicitly require to keep confidential in the security services.
Security practitioners shall not assign or encourage security guards to prevent them from performing their official duties in accordance with the law, to participate in debt recovery, and to use violence or violence as a threat to dispose of rubber pulp.
7. Security guards should wear security guard clothes and uniform national security service signs. Security guards'clothing and security service marks should be significantly different from those of administrative law enforcement organs such as the People's Liberation Army, the Civil Equipments Police, the Civil Police, the Industrial and Commercial Taxation, and the staff of civil courts and the Civil Procuratorate.
Security guard clothes are recommended by the National Security Service Industry Association and selected by security service practitioners within the scope of recommended styles. The style of the security service sign is determined by the National Security Service Industry Association.
8. Security practitioners shall equip security guards according to the requirements of security service posts. Standards for equipment for security service posts shall be formulated by the public security department under the State Council.
9. In security services, security guards can adopt the following measures in order to implement security service responsibilities:
(1) Inspection and acceptance of personnel's certificates, registered vehicles and goods in the service area; (2) Inspection, care, safety inspection and alarm monitoring in the service area; (3) Safety inspection of personnel and their articles in airports, stations, wharfs and other public places to maintain public order; (4) Implementation of the mission of equipment escort and transportation, and temporary establishment based on mission needs. Time barrier area, but should minimize the obstacles to the normal activities of citizens.
Security guards should promptly prevent illegal and criminal acts occurring in the service area. They should immediately call the police to prevent invalid illegal and criminal acts and adopt measures to maintain the scene together.